Thursday 14 March 2019

Nerd Milkshakes - Club Meeting 10.03.2019


They bring all the nerds to the yard, and they're like....how much for that random new shiny! That's right, Bludgefest has returned for 2019 and it was glorious!


So much random shit and so much fun. Amazing!


I myself may have traded some toys and cash for a copy of Man o' War and Plague Fleet....keep an eye out!

As always, games played as well. We had some 40k, some Flames of War, Batman and also Dead Man's Hand as well.

Glen and I tested a couple of lists for the upcoming NZTC in April.


And I left my actual painted Redemptor at home. Fucking dumb!



Bobby G, as always, in the thick of it.



Batman is still taking people's imaginations and games into Gotham, which is so awesome! Such a good game!





A couple of games of Flames of War also hit the tables.










And finally, Dead Man's Hand. This looks pretty cool to me, I might have to get a game in... Steve McQueen lost his head.





Yet again, a bloody good club meeting! We should do this again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment