Sunday 24 September 2017

Sometimes, there is no 40k.... - Club Meeting 24 September


Well, ok, we might have played more 40K as well. There's an awesome tournament coming up, can you blame us?!

But there was more than just 40K happening at TCOW this week, much much more! In fact, if you count Star Wars: Destiny as a system (and I know I do) then we had a total of 5 systems being played this week.

We had some itty-bitty city action as Dave and Nice Damian played some Dropzone Commander amongst the sprawl of Ogdenville (or was it North Haverbrook?)...


It was Dave's Shaltari taking on Damian's Resistance.








I'm not 100% sure who won this one? Possibly Lyle Langley...

Gav and Mike played some Flames of War, Late War V4 by the looks of what was going on...



Russian steel, on the move....



Monkey and I played some Bolt Action, with the pride of the German forces, my SS, taking on a bunch of old men....this should be a piece of pumpernickel! 


Preliminary bombardments definitely did the trick...





I can't remember the result of this one for some reason.....

And yes, alright, there was 40k as well. Darren walked a new gamer through an intro game. Darren took Drew Carey against the new guys (I didn't get your name dude, sorry) Tau. I have a feeling Darren took cheaty dice.




And then Darren and I managed a quick 1,000 point game. I took some Marine tanks and he took the cheaty Drew Carey again...




Funny thing...I can't remember the result of this one either? Dark Lances suck though...



Don't forget...




You bring 900 points and you get a buddy each game...

Head over to the club Facebook for deets of the event. It's gonna be...



No comments:

Post a Comment